Saturday, March 14, 2009

Goo, Toothpaste, and Nail Polish

Three things that are on my mind today.
Let's start with number three.

#3. GU.
I could not have made running 10 miles this moring without your gooiness. Though your consistency lies somewhere between pudding and hair gel, and your taste, not much better, I applaud your effectiveness. Besides, chocolate is good in any form right?


#2. Toothpaste.
I have the best friends ever. They heard my distress call last time my husband went camping and left us stranded toothpasteless. Misty and Jenny came to the rescue today (Pete left yesterday) with a little package just for us. So we weren't stinky.
Um, I think that's why they brought it anyway. . .



#1. Nail Polish.
After four days of trying to remove the "make-up" from Shea's face I've finally realized, it's fingernail polish! Short of using steel wool, I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Something tells me that using polish remover by her eyballs is not the best idea. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie got some on her leg once (nail polish, not toothpaste or goo) and I just had to use some water and soap. That's so great you did your half marathon. I'm going to go and get those books soon hopefully and then I will try and train! I will have to let you know how it goes and maybe I could do some with you! See ya!

Anonymous said...

Relax, it will wear off. By the time she's 8 or 9 years old it will probably not even be noticeable, and by the time she can date, it should be completely worn off. Besides, it's not like she has one eye bigger than the other, or something distracting like that. :)

Anonymous said...

Jodi, your blog is always such comic relief for me. Thanks for keeping me smiling!!!