Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shower Efficiency

Before I had kids I always thought it was just the big business men whose work followed them everywhere (including the bathroom). I had no idea once I became a Mom that I could be efficient anywhere including the shower. I babysat all morning and was unable to get into the shower until noon today. At that point my drudgy old shower looked like a palace. I was only in my warm aqua-heaven for a minute when Shea came in needing me to open the bread. For whatever reason it seemed funny to me that she couldn't care less about soggy shower bread. It's all the same to her. Then I started thinking of all the other tasks I've been able to conquer via shower:
Changed diapers
Dressed dolls
ordered time outs
Answered phones (I'll call you right back)
Put on bandaids
opened cheese sticks
broken up fights
Dressed children
and the list goes on. Although today I did draw the line at making a sandwich. There has to be a line right?
Before the shower incident I was able to get a picture of Shea and her friends together. Don't they look like my little triplets?
E, K, and Shea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder your showers are so long! And Pete thought you were just taking your time, making him late for church... no way, Jodi was busy!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented!!!! I thought I was doing good to lean over and wipe a kid's bum while I was showering. I will pass on learning your techniques though!

Anonymous said...

I would like to present you with an award.

BEST BLOG TO READ FOR ENTERTAINMENT

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for babysitting! And I love the your music - it makes me want to see the movie again:)