Friday, March 20, 2009

It has Sprung!

Boy am I in a good mood today! Whoot! Today is SPRING! Welcome back old friend! I cannot use enough exclamation points in this blog!!! I've missed you 70 degrees and want to give you a big welcome back hug. My daffodils are blooming**, I have buds on my trees, I wore sandals yesterday. . . . . today is a good day. Who does not agree with me?




**It is possible they are not MY daffodils per say. . .I might be living vicariously through my neighbors yard.

  • P.S. I had a few phone calls about how I may have portrayed a certain someone in my last post. (Rhymes with Mom) Let me clarify and say she is not always an airhead, that was a one time thing, and she's the best mom ever and no she didn't tell me to write this. And it's not about the will.

4 comments:

Joby, Julie, and Cru said...

oh blast! I look for my phone while i'm talking on it. I got the bad bryant gene!!!

Michelle said...

And I thought showing up to work 2 days early was bad, Julie you can top us all I am afraid. Good luck Cru.

Peterson Family said...

So I am reading this post thinking how wonderful today was with the flip-flops and the children playing outside all day when a severe weather alert for Garland, Utah popped up on my computer for Sunday. Utah sucks!!! Florida....oh how I miss you already (until the summer).

rmanni23 said...

I got my nose sunburned yesterday. It was wonderful! I mean, I shouldn't be happy about that, right? But it means winter is beginning to step aside and make room for our beloved sunshiny, happy weather! Yes, it is spring, with its unpredictable weather, 75 today, 45 tomorrow, but still, we see the cold breaking up, and I am soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so happy!!!!!!! I'm doing my spring dance right now!