Saturday, February 21, 2009

Good Morning!

My husband, whom I love VERY much and think he is so awesomely- cool no one else comes close to comparing, is somewhat of a knucklehead. (I mean that in the sweetest way possible Pete). First of all (though not the most important) he decided to take his young men camping last night. SERIOUSLY? Maybe nobody told him it's cooooold in the mountains this time of year. I dunno. But secondly (Feel free to gasp audibly) he took the only toothpaste in the house with him. To be honest, I'm not that sure that he even brushes his teeth when he goes on scout camps. I'm pretty sure he would have been okay out in the fresh mountains with a bunch of stinky boys (not that I recommend this option I think he should have bought his own toothpaste grr.). But sadly, over here the morning just hasn't smelled the same in our house. So I am asking you what you think I should do for the next 10 hours until he gets home:
Option one: Go crazy with mouthwash/floss/and gum
Option two: pull out the baking soda like the good ol'days
Option three: counter attack by going au naturale and planting a big smooch on him when he gets home. Poll on the side.

Boys! Arggggh. Why do we even like them?

No comments: