Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Boy!

The boy is seven months now and he just learned to crawl TODAY! Yay for him!
It's actually more of an army crawl/scoot, but I'm his Mom so I don't judge. He's been all over the floor today. One of the first things he went for was the light socket. We're so proud! An electrician just like his Daddy :)

The Boy Sneaking to steal sister's toys
The Boy and Madisen hangin' out on the floorSorry about the few day delay in my posting. I was having a bad case of bloggersblock with the HUGE weekend and everything. Valentine's day and all. Pete totally got a pass this year. He said "we live Valentine's day every day". AWWWWWWWWW! How sweet is that?
I told him it's a good thing he's cute or he would have been in trouble with that speech. And strike two because he stole it from someone else. Oh well, I've decided true love is looking at Pete and knowing he drives a minivan with a straight face and still thinking he's the one for me. Right?


P.S. this weekend I ran six miles. Feel free to gush over how awesome I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.