Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh, to be little

Today Shea had a friend over who she plays with almost every day. I told her I wouldn't let K come over if she didn't get dressed (because in Shea's mind: "who needs pants?") This is her outfit for the day.


Not too bad I guess. She has a shirt, pants, oh and shoes:


I didn't even bother to correct her because in her mind she just solved one of the biggest hurdles toddler fashionista's struggle with. Which pair of shoes today? "
The obvious answer: One of each
Shea and K are the cutest little friends and play so good together that I had to post some pics.


This was just after Shea told K she wasn't allowed to play with her computer and K came in crying because Shea was such a bully. Gotta love 3 year olds. They don't hold grudges. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.