Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you Baba-Boom!

We spent the abnormally warmish day outside at the zoo today with Robyn and her kids. They had so much fun. After being cooped up for so many months, they sorta seemed like little wild animals on the loose themselves. I think Madisen yelled every single word she said while we were there. She just had too much excitement for one little body. I guess going from watching the world go by all winter to finally cutting loose into the outside world will do that to you.

Making sure no one had gargantuan gorilla arms

Sitting on the elephants trunk

Since I didn't get any of The Boy at the zoo. .

How cute am I?

It's definitely better to go when it's a little chilly outside. We saw bears wrestle, zebras fight, and even the tiger was up and wandering around. Thanks to "Baba-Boom" (Grandma) for the zoo pass. Hopefully we'll be able to go a lot more this year.


By the by, in case anyone was wondering Pete claims he already signed us up for the Trek. Hmmmm, this fights not over, but I gotta say, props to him for the good Strategy!

And By the by again, I will be registering with MormonMommy Blogs in a week or so, so I will be giving the kiddo's nicknames. So don't be confused. And thanks for the floods of comments for my blog title post. It's going to be hard to choose between all two comments. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have loved our zoo pass for years now. I thought about taking Ainsley yesterday, but was too lazy! Let me know next time you go!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so don't kill me Jodi.... I think you should go on the trek! I went when I was in Young Womens and I would die to go on one again. I LOVED it. It was one of the most spiritual and cool things that I have ever done. Sorry.... don't hate me.... I still love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Contrary to the anti-airhead posting:

Jodi: What's that GU stuff that we ate on the run?
Sonia: GU?
J: Yeah that GU stuff...you know...
S: GU.
J: What is it?
S: GU.
J: No, what is it callllled?
S: GU!
J: Really? Just "GU"? How do you spell that?
S: (oh dear)