Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Babies

I haven't visited the blogosphere in a few days. It feels weird. A crazy virus tried to attack my computer , but Pete was ready with his mideival battle ax and sword. So once I talked him into putting those down we were able to find our neigbor to help us fix it. All is now well. But watch out for spyware 2009. Scary stuff.
I babysat baby K today who is only 3 weeks younger than The Boy. She's so precious, but a little sneaky. She kept picking on my baby boy today and here is proof:

This is a picture of both of them enjoying their peaceful morning snack. Keep in mind K was very aware I was trying to take a picture.


And this is what she did when she thought I wasn't watching:

See her trying to steal his bottle??? And that's his favorite thing too.
This is what she did when She noticed I had come back:


I dunno Sonya. . . She looks awfully suspicious doesn't she?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Jodi.

Anonymous said...

I love the commentary of what was REALLY happening:) We still need to get a picture of all the neighborhood babies - Kensley, Jack, Madilyn, Carter, and Jane! Hope you're having a relaxing "forced" vacation - wouldn't that be nice!?