Monday, June 1, 2009

Point for me!

I know you're not supposed to revel in other people making fool's of themselve's.

But

I was very very much the reveler today when I watched someone else search for their keys when they were in their own hand. I didn't even tell her because I wanted to see how long it would take for her to find them.

Does that make me mean?

Ahhhhh. I felt pretty triumphant because at that moment I knew exactly where my keys were. They were in the diaper bag by my feet.
Or in my back pocket.
Or my purse.



Point for JODI!!

3 comments:

rmanni23 said...

Way to go Jodi, now where's your phone????

Misty said...

I can't believe you wouldn't tell me where my keys were.....usually when I am searching for keys they are in my hand too.

Michelle said...

Jodi has a phone???