Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Heart Pepsi (and Pete)

This is why I love my husband:

I was very busy sitting here on the computer as Pete was watching the NBA finals next to me. Suddenly the urge for a diet pepsi was overwhelming, so I turned to him and frantically yelled
"quick! Go get me a pepsi!" He looked intense, this seemed like a challenge. (if you make it seem like a challenge ladies, they are all over it) He jumps up and runs to the fridge, as I'm yelling
Hurry! Hurry up!, Quick!" His socks slid across the kitchen floor,and he gains his footing just in time to grab the fridge handle.
"Quick, I need it!"
He grabs the pepsi, and fly's over the couch arm to land halfway on the cushions, and pass the pepsi off to me before he overcorrects his spin and plunges to the hardwood floor. Don't worry, the pepsi wasn't shaken.
Boys are so simple. Do you remember when your older siblings could get you to do anything if they said "I'll time ya?" No? Uh, me either.
Same concept folks.
Excuse me now, I have a Pepsi to drink.

9 comments:

Lia said...

You are so hysterical J! What an awesome man to get up during the NBA finals no less, he must looooooooove you!!! Lia

rmanni23 said...

That's awesome!

Marquardson Family said...

This is definately the best post yet! And I have to say, you always have the best things to talk about. My own vision of this event is awesome! Way to go Andrew!!

Misty said...

That is very nice of you Andrew, but is your fan up yet?

Anderson Family said...

Wow two posts in one day? You are going to make the rest of us look bad!! Just kidding - I love reading your posts. Way to go Andrew - you know how important a Pepsi is to Jodi!!

Lynette said...

JODI! Your children are beautiful!!! I'm really glad I got to see what's going on with you! Your blog is hilarious. I love your stories. Especially this Pepsi one. : )

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

Thanks for making me laugh everytime I read your posts! I had no idea you were this histerical, really!

Gabe said...

Ha ha haahhahaha, gosh that Andrew sure is one of a kind! Keep him!

Doyle Family said...

Good thing you caught him in the slam dunk kind of mood! Way to go! And not even shake the Pepsi Wow!!