Thursday, April 16, 2009

Switches, Cookies, and Birthdays

Just thought I'd let all of you who were overly, unnecessarily, concerned about my bedroom lighting situation that Pete did put a new switch in. And you guys said he wouldn't do it. HA! Guess he showed you.

[I think it may have had something to do with the public humiliation, but that's just between you and me]

I was so happy about the new switch I decided to celebrate by making chocolate chip cookies. They turned out DELICIOUS! Woo Hoo! Lightly brown, super moist and soft, and perfect chip to cookie ratio. I amaze myself.

Madisen said she didn't like them because they tasted like strawberries. But, that doesn't matter 'cause she's a weird kid. (and I happen to know she likes strawberries). They were awesome. And Shea loved them. That's my girl!

It was my sister Michelle's birthday yesterday. I won't tell you how old Michelle turned because it's P-R-E-T-T-Y embarrassing.** (your welcome Michelle). She told me she would be accepting presents all month 'cause at her age, there's only presents to look forward to. AWW, Michelle, that's no way to talk! (even if it's true) . I'd been thinking of what to get her, and what would be the perfect gift, when it hit me! A CAMEO on my blog!!! Happy Birthday to Michelle!!! So I used Michelle's name as much as possible in this paragraph so that she could see how much she is loved. And for those of you who don't know my sister read more about her here. 3rd paragraph.

What an awesome day. I have a new switch, chocolate chip cookies, and I made my sister's day. Man, if I could bottle a day, it would be this one. For sure.


**31

2 comments:

rmanni23 said...

Ok brat, enough about our family, and poor, poor, Andrew (he tries soooo hard to be a good husband). Let's hear about your friends or maybe Andrew's family, or your dog, or something. We are tired of being picked on (right Michelle and Andrew?), and you may well find yourself with a little spot on my website if you keep this up. And one more thing, you failed to mention the reason your cookies turned out so yummy was because of my baking tips, are you going to admit that, or should I write an extra long post about you????

Love ya baby!
Mom

Joby, Julie, and Cru said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! I AM GLAD YOU WERE BORN! Yay more posts making fun of michelle and auntie Rita!!!