Thursday, April 9, 2009

9 DAYS!!

I'm starting the countdown to race day. 9 days. Uh-oh. So that means I have 216 hours to decide if I would like to back out. Skye keeps telling me she hopes I win. I tell her, I don't care if I come in dead last, I just want to cross the line. Or do I? This little idea that I thought crazy a few months ago, still seems kinda crazy. Yes, I ran twelve, so I know that I should be able to do it. But I also was D-E-A-D after. It's cool when it's just your bud Lia seeing you that way, but what about spectators! Yikes! (I'm not saying that I looked bad, mind you, I never sweat when I run [ew!] and I am sure my hair looked super awesome, but I did look a teensy bit tired.) It's just that I'd rather not have anyone see me belly flop the pavement half a mile to the finish line. Talk about embarrasing. Oh, well, I guess I'm commited now. Kay Serrah!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I thought you kept telling me it wasn't that bad and you weren't even sore. Is that a ploy to get company to join misery?