Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Holla!"

Does it count as having your laundry done if you have no laundry in the closets, none on the floors, but a FOLDED stack of clothes taller than yourself in the laundry room?

I read in the Parade magazine this last Sunday, that if you imagine yourself buying something, then according to the chemicals in your brain it's just as good as if you had bought it in real life. So that hydraulics kit I've been saving up for to soup up our mini-van: I just have to picture myself bumpin' and "Holla"-ing down the road, and it's nearly the same thing. Wish I had known sooner that it was so dang easy. So I'm wondering, does that work for laundry? What about workouts? I thought really really hard last night about tackling some sit-ups. I pictured myself crunching the Whole time I was sitting on the couch with a creamie watching Biggest Loser. I know I felt tired after watching all those people work so hard and lose all that weight, so does that mean my brain chemicals are going into overdrive, and tomorrow I will have a six pack?

So,Thinking this:

situps




While eating This:
popsicle Pictures, Images and Photos



and doing this:


couch potato Pictures, Images and Photos

= this??

six pack,six pack abs,How to get a six pack fast

5 comments:

rmanni23 said...

Try it out for a while, and let me know how it goes!

The Christensen's said...

I love that idea!! I think it could totally work. Do you think it works for grocery shopping to? By the way I love reading your blog!!!

Doyle Family said...

I hope it works!

Marquardson Family said...

If this is true then I work out constantly! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Jodi---will you STOP using my picture in your blogs?!!! Mom Lori