Friday, May 29, 2009

Class of 2009

Madisen Graduated last night. It's like one day they're babies and the next you're sending them out into the real world. She's so grown up. I just hope she knows what she's going to do with her life. I'm encouraging her to put a plan in place. I would hate to see her hard earned diploma go to waste. Kindergarten is a rough place. You gotta be one step ahead of the booger eating bullies or you may just get sucked into their game. I know their game. "knuckle sandwich" isn't as tasty as it sounds. I may have been a nerdy kid, but like my Mom always told me I'm not as dumb as I look. I'm not too worried about Madisen though. I think she has a pretty good head on her shoulders.
She's pretty confident she does too.
So anyway, without further ado, here is Mother Goose Time graduating preschool student of 2009:


Doesn't she look so studious?


Miss Charri with some of Madisen's favorite preschool buddies


She couldn't wear the hat because it clashed with her pretty bow. You understand. I must say I love Ainsley's model pose and Kayden's tongue hanging out. :) So cute.

3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

So cute - what a fun night!! And what is with Ashleigh's face - she looks worried. Here is to a great fun filled summer with lots of reading so they don't lose what they have learned. I can't believe our kids are ready to go to Kindergarten!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

What's scary is you'll blink and they'll be graduating from High School--- with those same booger eating bullies! Mom Lori

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.