Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miss Princess

We went to the discovery children's museum the other day. My friend Erin and I were laughing about how a little girl walked up to her and said "I'm a princess". We decided that had to be the fathers doing. I assume her Mom probably spent a good part of her day trying to undo this attitude the Father had brainwashed her with. Then it happened. The very next day I was downstairs doing laundry when Madisen came down decked out in Cinderella wear.
"Mom, I thought you were upstairs cleaning up there?"
Me: "Yep, I am, I do it all."
Then she watched me throw a few more clothes into the washer and wrinkled up her nose and said (in a disgusted tone):
"Ew, PRINCESSES don't TOUCH dirty things!"
And she turned and walked away.


What has Pete done!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad my children never pulled that attitude, yep, always ready to jump in and help. That's how they were. But if you think she's not much help now, wait 'til she turns 13! HaHaHaHaHa, lol, ha ha ha ha!. Oh how sweet, a mother's revenge.
Love ya baby,
Mom