Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Devils Food

I had an argument with a chocolate cake slice today. He said: Eat me. I said: no. He said: I'm tasty. I said: Not listening. He said: But don't you see my halo? I'm a perfectly angelic cake and if you eat me you will feel so much better.
Then I did notice the halo, (maybe it was just the fridge light) and convinced I proceeded to eat it with a tall glass of milk smiling the whole time. I do not feel better. I was duped.

Beware the chocolate cake. It's just a wolf in sheep's clothing. (and not a size four)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you feel tempted to eat chocolate cake or yummy donuts, call me, I will join you for that!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's ok baby, you have been running and working out..... right? One little piece of chocolate cake won't hurt you. And the halo thing? I've seen them too.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when cake calls your name over and over and the only way to make it be quiet is to eat it!!! Just remember you didn't give in to the temptation on Saturday so you do get credit for not eating the fried cinnamon roll with chocolate frosting! A
Kristi

Anonymous said...

The thing about chocolate cake is it always overstays its welcome. I ate chocolate cake and specifically stated that it had to be out of my system by morning. Its been two weeks and its still livin up in my love handles. ..So rude

Anonymous said...

Ha! That is hilarious - it sure does feel good to eat, but the feeling is so fleeting!! ARGHH!