Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I protest!

After 3 days of protest( "I WILL NOT CLEAN! I WILL NOT CLEAN!" ) and a few hours spent looking for my keys, I've developed a slightly more humble attitude. Apparently my house never even heard my protest. So I have to spend today undoing the damage of last week. Although I do find a little bit of suspenseful fun in never knowing where my keys are (will she find them in time to get the kids to the doctor slash preschool slash important appointment? stay tuned!) It's probably easier to just have my house orderly enough that I know where they are, right? So I have quite a list today. Sweeping, Mopping, grazing, looking for my dog, scrubbing, reprimanding Andrew/Pete for bringing moldy spaghetti in from his truck, laundry. .. . . . ugh. Laundry. I have it piled so high I am not entirely convinced it's not just growing from the laundry room walls. So my question to you is:


How am I supposed to get anything done when Will keeps doing this?






Anyone??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess the laundry can wait a little longer...