Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fat Treat for Lazy girls

If ever I thought of puttin' out of the half marathon, I know now I can't. I was supposed to meet Lia and Kristi at the track today for a long run. I decided last night I was feeling lazy so I was just going to stay at home and do the treadmill.
At about 10:00 a.m. Kristi and Lia showed up at my door. They thought they would be getting me up and out of bed so they conspired to bring me a FAT treat. That's right. A fluffy, sugary, chocolate covered heavenly doughnut. For being lazy. Huh, guess I can't quit.
Thankfully I had just finished my treadmill workout and sweat was still dripping down my face, or I would have been in real trouble. Even though the doughnut was completely offensive, and rude, and pompous, ( j/k Kristi and Lia) It was pretty funny. And gave me that extra motivation to not be lazy next week! Sonya, I know you got one too, I hope you have a good excuse :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Jodi, I love your blog. You better not quit.
Love ya,
Mom