Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day the Right Way

There's no better way to spend the weekend of Mother's day than by having my mom help me teach my girl's how to do girl's day out the right way--



By fourwheeling and Geocaching of course!



That miniature object in Madisen's hand was one of the cache's we found! I have an amazing eye for this, I tell you what! She found the ginormous gaudy ring on her finger in another cache.


My girls are darn precious. I like to use them to offset my helmet hair and squinty-into-the-sun eyes. They are great camouflage.


These views are why I moved down here ^^

I'm so glad they are getting older and loving hiking. . . it's going to be an awesome summer!

1 comment:

rmanni23 said...

It was a fun day, wasn't it? Now all your readers are going to have to look up "geocaching" so they know what you are talking about! Let's do it again soon!