Monday, May 24, 2010

I Want One !!

When you were a kid didn't you ever wish that you were a hamster?
I know, huh?
But your Mom would never buy you a giant ball that you could roll around the yard in. That's the problem with Mom's--they never think about how they are traumatizing us when they make the decisions to not buy us necessary toys youth experiences.
Thankfully, my kids will get to fulfill my lifelong dream of rodent rolling/running. Because I found this:



Okay, I guess first I need to decide if $60 is too expensive for an inflatable toy. . . but I now know how to buy my kids off if ever needed :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Seriously, who needs wiggle bikes when you could have one of those babies?!?

rmanni23 said...

I can see you now, "No really Pete, it will be fun. You just climb in here, and I'll give it a gentle nudge (shove) down this slope (hill), and you will love it (if the bruises don't hurt too bad)!!!"

Sheri said...

I agree with Rachel on the wiggle bikes, I guess we will need someone to purchase a couple of these balls so we can all try it out---but first I think "Pete" should try it out for us, just to make sure, just in case....;)