Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My One Year Blogoversary!!!

One year ago today, I made my first post. *tear* It's been a short blog year, but full of awesome stuff. Like the time Jenny taught me about blogstalking. I couldn't have killed more free time without her knowledge. Like the day Misty and several others took me wiggle biking. Like the time/s I got to publicly embarrass my husband (which of course I am so, so sorry about). I would like you to celebrate my blogoversary, by having some of my blog friends BLOG FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Sheesh. It's been several weeks for most of you, and months for a lot of you. It's hard feeling all alone around here.

My rant is done, so Merry Christmas!! only 3 more sleeps!!




this of course is not meant for those of you who have updated. To you I would just like to say: well done. :-)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Jenny and Misty are totally slacking on the blog thing! Happy Blogoversary!

Jenny and everyone else said...

Wow. I cant believe it has been a year. Time flies when you're having fun!! Or... when your blog stalking..... OR when you're NOT BLOGGING. I would like to celebrate your 1 year blogaversary with a poem:

Ode to Jodi LaLa

Jodi, Jodi. How I miss you so

I hate that I am in your section of "havent blogged since 3 months ago"

We've had some good memories of Leatherbys and wiggling

I like to remember them by eating and giggling

Seeing you have posted always makes my day

It makes me wish you didnt move away.

You are so sweet and so funny

I love it when you make fun of your cute hubby

Your family, I adore.

Just wish I could see you more.

I love the stories of your kids ~ Snap, Crackle, and Pops

And I hope your blogging never stops!

Miss you!!
Love,
Jenny

Jodi said...

Thank you Jenny!! I laughed the whole way through!!And just want to say: I miss you too!


did you notice that rhymed?

rmanni23 said...

Happy Blogoversery Jodi. I love your blog except when you make fun of me. In the future, let's just make fun of your other mom, ok?

Anonymous said...

Hey! I resemble that remark!! Love, Jodi's other mom, aka Andrew's ONLY mom!! Mom Lori

rmanni23 said...

testy, isn't she?