Thursday, July 30, 2009

How About That?

It's my birthday and stuff. I'm livin it up loca style. So far I've gone to the nursery to buy flowers for my front yard, cleaned my house and took a nap. All that and it's only 4:52 p.m. If this is any indicator for how the rest of the day goes, then WOW! Lookout! Hot Spark is taking me out Saturday. Who wants to waste their birthday on a Thursday? I think my day has shown, I know how to party. Thankfully I'm not over the hill for a while. My Mom's generation went over the hill at 30, so they have been on the frowny side for a while. Nowaday's 40 is the new 30 so I still have about 13 whole years before I have to buy doilies. Anyway, I'm sure Andrew has something spectacular planned for this weekend. I'm sure because he has to. My birthday is 2 weeks before our anniversary. The very first birthday I had when we were married I told him:
"Our anniversary is coming up pretty quick, so if you want me to renew our marriage contract for another year, you should probably think really hard about what you are getting me for my birthday."

Still to this day he believes there is such thing as a marriage contract I get to renew based on his behaviour. It's kinda like grown up Santa Claus I suppose. If he does well, he gets to live with me for another year! Seriously, how did he get so lucky?! Yay for birthdays! I'm not like taking names or anything, but if you wanted to wish me an awesome HB there's only like seven hours left.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one has commented on your Birthday! What kind of friends and relatives do you have?! And BTW, if 40 is the new 50, that makes 50 the new 40, and soon you will be older than me!!! Happy B-day, and remember to go easy on Andrew in the B-day gift dept. After all, he is a Burnett! Mom Lori

rmanni23 said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear baby girl, happy birthday to you!!! And many more..... Love you,
Mom

Misty said...

I know that officially your birthday is over now, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! I hope you had tons of fun tonight!

Madam Morgan said...

Where is the faith I tell ya? By 5:00pm you were getting seriously worried that awesome was in the far distant plans for you! WHO KNEW...you were about to suck down 17,453 calories and then burn them all off doing MACH 1 on a wiggle board moments later?