Friday, December 26, 2008

Day after Christmas

We had an awesome Christmas. No worries, I was able to find the living room floor hours later. . And a Christmas miracle: Shea was reunited with Bear on Christmas eve!
This is a picture of Pete while I cleaned the Christmas mess.


We spent all morning digging out our driveway from the awesome storm that blew last night. I've always said there's nothing better than waking up to twelve inches of snow in the morning. But it's okay because we just bought a new snow shovel and I've been aching to try it out. This is what Pete did while I shoveled:

Isn't he sweet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi,
I am so happy you have a blog!!!! It will be so much fun to keep in touch with you and your family! You guys are the cutest family ever, and it looks like andrew is the luckiest husband ever from the pictures! i CANT WAIT to see more pictures! I love your blog and your music!